-->

All the women of the city

All the women of the city






    If I shout: "I love you so much" "I love you so much" Do not silence me. If you lose Etzani and surrounded your waist on the sidewalk, do not Trinity .. If you hit your windows Ndik Kalbarq, the same evening do not Ttfnini .. If the bleeding Kdik injured on your hands do not help me





     .. If you go out on every custom, and every system do not help me .. I am now in the moments of great madness and you will miss the chance of your age if you did not exploit my madness. If it flows like the sea above your sand .. Do not stop me .. If you ask to resort to the eyeliner days, do not bother me .. If broken Ftaafit light on your feet, do not crush me .. If you commit a crime of love .. And lost the color of bronze lying in your shoulders If I acted like a naughty boy and covered my nipple with wine ... do not hit me. I am now in the moments of great madness and you will miss the chance of your age, if you did not exploit my madness. If you write on the rose paper, I love you ... Please read me .. If you lie down as a child, in the forests of your hair, do not awaken me. If you carry the milk of the birds .. foal Do not reject me .. If you sent a thousand letters of love to you ... Do not burn .. Do not burn .. If you see me, in the cafes of the city days, do not deny me 




    .. All the women of the city know my weakness in front of Beauty .. and know the source of hair and jasmine .. How hide? And you are pictured in the waters of my eyes. I am now in the moments of lunatic madness and you will lose your chance of life, if you did not exploit my madness. If the French wine, unplug your hair without apology Vhzrni wheat from each side and surrounded me by the night from each side and surrounded me the sea from each side and became eat like crazy wild grass .. And I do not know where my right .. And I do not know where my left?



    sa
    @Posted by
    writer and blogger, founder of To Sweetie .
    اعلان